- Aged 18
- Ultimate Karting Champion 2022 in Senior Rotax Class
- British Kart Champion 2020 in Junior TKM Class
- Selected into the Motorsport UK Academy, Team UK Futures programme.
- Currently Racing with Argenti Motorsport and working as a Driver mentor and kart mechanic to help fund my racing
- Test and Development driver for Klassen Motorsport to develop their championship winning ARC kart chassis 2018/2020.
- Seeded Driver 5 times,
- 2022 Senior Rotax Champion in the Ultimate Karting Championship
- 2021 Senior Rotax 5th in Ultimate Karting Championship
- 2020 Junior TKM Champion in the Wera Tools British Karting Championship
- 2019 Junior TKM 3rd in British Karting Championship
- 2018 Junior TKM 7th in Superone British Karting Championship
- Started Karting when on my 5th birthday whilst on holiday in Cornwall.
- Went indoor bambino karting at M4 karting in Hullavinton when I was 6.
- Started outdoor karting for the first time at Forest Edge and Camberley Kart Club.
- Starting racing in Honda cadet when I turned 8 years old, 2012 – 2015.
- Started racing in Junior TKM when I was 11, 2016 – 2020.
- Started racing in Senior Rotax when I was 16, 2021-present.
- Appeared on the Wera stand at Goodwood FOS 2017, 2019 and 2022
- Attended Silverstone F1 2018, 2019, 2021 and 2022
- Full driving licence, International Kart Licence and UK Race Club Licence.
- Just finished my A levels at Malmesbury school
Over my time in motorsport I have been recognised for not only my driving skills, but my determination, my ability to accept defeat and to bounce back as well as being able to make it to the top of the sport I love if I can secure the right funding and support.
“I’ve been closely monitoring Louis racing career for a couple years now and after his win in British Junior TKM I was excited to see him progress into Seniors. Instantly Louis showed great pace, fighting for points and podium positions against some very tough competition. Louis is a determined, adaptable and humble young man and with the right financial backing could go far in his Motorsport career”.
After meeting Louis Harvey and racing in the same team with him in junior karting with my son I have followed his racing career with interest and watched his progress in the different classes. He has a real passion for Motorsport with a focus to reach the top. He has a great determination and talent to progress in the sport and If he can secure the funding required for the 2022 Formula 4 season, I believe he should be one of the drivers to beat. I wish him every success and hope he is able to obtain the funding required.
Louis is selected onto the Motorsport UK Academy, Team UK Futures programme, the development pathway for the UK’s most talented motorsport competitors.
Louis has been an excellent athlete and ambassador for the sport, and has shown dedication to his development, engaging in all Academy sessions, 1:1’s and individual performance profiling. Louis has access to high level coaching through the Academy programme and has potential to progress through the sporting pathway to the highest levels. It would be brilliant to see Louis embark on his single seater career and progress his racing within the newly launched Motorsport UK F4 Championship in 2022.
The Young Citizen of the Year 2021
In congratulating Louis, Cllr Ritchie said ” your story of success so far in karting and your ambition for a future career at the top of motor racing shows true commitment. I hope you will help inspire other Malmesbury young people to follow and fulfil their potential as you are doing.”
Wera Tools Motorsport UK British Karting Championship.
Louis Harvey Junior TKM British Champion 2020
Shenington Kart Racing Club.
Louis Harvey Driver of the year and vice Champion in the Junior TKM Class 2020
Presented to Louis Harvey by Debbie Mayow Rissington club secretary.
“The award is given to a driver with good results, a first-class overall appearance at all times, consistent mannerisms and attitude towards others, not only at Rissington but all other circuits they attend.
“They should be polite, have a professional approach to racing and understand they cannot always win.
“This driver’s determination and growth within the sport has out shone so many others who have won this year.”
Presented to Louis Harvey by Rissington Kart Club.
This is a perpetual trophy given to someone the club believes has overcome great odds and continued to achieve their goals against adversity.
Louis received the award as a result of returning to take podium positions after a crash at Rissington that saw him airlifted to John Radcliffe Hospital with internal bleeding.
The Rissington crash cost him third place in the circuit’s championship.
Llandow Kart Club
The Most Improved Honda Driver
This perpetual trophy for ‘The Most Improved Honda Driver’ is selected by the president of the club and based on performance over the entire year.
This was Louis’ first season racing at the Llandow track in Wales and he rounded off the year with a second and third place in the final two rounds.