- Aged 18
- Currently racing with Pro-Am in the MSVT Trackday Championship
- Working as a Kart Mechanic and Driver Coach
- Ultimate Karting Champion 2022 in Senior Rotax Class (Argenti Motorsport)
- British Kart Champion 2020 in Junior TKM Class (Klaassen Motorsport)
- Motorsport UK Academy, Team UK Futures programme Graduate
- Test and Development driver for Klaassen Motorsport to develop their championship winning ARC kart chassis 2018/2020
- Seeded Driver 5 times,
- 2022 Senior Rotax Champion in the Ultimate Karting Championship
- 2021 Senior Rotax 5th in Ultimate Karting Championship
- 2020 Junior TKM Champion in the Wera Tools British Karting Championship
- 2019 Junior TKM 3rd in British Karting Championship
- 2018 Junior TKM 7th in Superone British Karting Championship
- Started Karting on my 5th birthday whilst on holiday in Cornwall.
- Went indoor bambino karting at M4 karting in Hullavinton when I was 6
- Started outdoor karting for the first time at Forest Edge and Camberley Kart Club.
- Starting racing in Honda cadet when I turned 8 years old, 2012 – 2015.
- Started racing in Junior TKM when I was 11, 2016 – 2020
- Started racing in Senior Rotax when I was 16, 2021-present
- Appeared on the Wera stand at Goodwood FOS 2017, 2019 and 2022
- Attended Silverstone F1 2018, 2019, 2021 and 2022
- Full driving licence, International Kart Licence and UK Race Club Licence
- Finished my A levels at Malmesbury school